Sheet metal processing and production also have certain needs in the processing of different types of metal materials, sheet metal processing, and metal materials. Of course, it not only requires metal integrity and metal appearance but also requires certain requirements, such as metal oxides. The metal needed during the gold processing is oxidized.
In addition, the sheet metal processing production also requires that the thickness of the metal requires more than the thickness of the product after the disposal, but in practice, there is almost no oxidized metal, then for the oxidized metal, what do I need?
Stainless steel machining operations are usually performed by coils, stapling, welding, or heat treatment by artificial surfaces to cause oxidation blackening. The gray-black oxide scales are stronger and this type contains two types of NiCr2O4 and NiF EO4, which are largely removed by highly corrosive hydrofluoric acid and nitric acid methods. However, this method is due to environmental pollution, harmful, corrosive and gradually discarded sheet metal processing costs. There are always two kinds of solutions for the current plate processing plant:
1. Chemical Methods: Use non-contaminating pickling paste and inorganic additives to dip the non-toxic wash solution at room temperature. To achieve the nature of stainless steel bleaching intentions. The device treated in this way looks like a light metal color. This method is more suitable for large, messy products.
2. The sandblasting method/blast furnace method is generally a method of selecting glass beads for spraying, and the appearance of oxidation blackening is removed.
Previous: No Information
- Sheet Metal Features
- Sheet Metal Materials
- Sheet Metal Process
- What Is Sheet Metal
- What Are Types Of Sheet Metal
- The Great Advantage Of Large Sheet ...
- Metal Stamping Parts Shape And Size...
- Variety Development Of Metal Industry
- Design Principles Of Metal Stamping...
- Sheet Metal Processing Steps